Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Layouts Published at SNR online magazine last Feb 2011

I'm sharing with you my published layouts last February 2011 Issue of Scrapbook News and Review (SNR) (Vol. 4 Issue 2).  These 2 layouts were submitted for SNR's birthday theme call:

TITLE: Fabulous Andee at 5

Supplies: Paper: All About Scrapbooking, Chipboard alphas: All About Scrapbooking, Butterflies: All About Scrapbooking, Sketch: Suepup, Other: Flowers, Bees, Flower Cut-outs, Star, Specialty Papers.

I would like to thank Emily & Carl for allowing me to scrap a photo of their daughter Andee.  Photo taken on the occasion of her 5th birthday.  Thanks so much Andee for being the inspiration of my layout!!

TITLE:  Happy 61st Birthday, Mom!!

Supplies:  Paper:  All About Scrapbooking, Stickers: All About Scrapbooking, Flower Applique: All About Scrapbooking, Photo frame: All About Scrapbooking, Other: Birthday Greeting Card, Ribbons, Heart Stick-Ons.

This layout was created and dedicated to my mom when she celebrated her birthday last 2010.  Thanks, Mom!  Sorry, I had to mention your age on the layout. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment