Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Graduation Theme for An Inspired Blueprints & Colorful Creations Challenge

It's the month of March and what occasion comes to mind in this time of the year for us Philippine residents --  Graduation!!  For an Inspired Blueprints & Colorful Creations' No Challenge,  I remembered my graduation photo with the family way, way back.  Don't ask me . . . I don't want to remember how long I have graduated.  It seemed to be just a few years ago though I don't remember too well the assignments and lectures I've done and listened too in those days.  Now, it seems so long ago. . . . :D


Anyway, I'm sharing with you my Graduation Layout, entitled: "Congratulations" & the IB inspiration sketch:




No comments:

Post a Comment