Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Lots of Pink" Projects for Practical Scrappers Call

I sooo love pink that my mom had my room painted in pink when I started having my own room when I was still young.  Until now (in my 30s), my room is still in pink. . . . lol

For the Practical Scrappers Call, I chose 1 LO about me and 2 greeting cards I've created to submit.  I'm sharing them with you:

My  8.5 x 11 layout


TITLE: YOU or abbreviated “U”

SUPPLIES:  Paper: All About Scrapbooking, Journaling & Title Tag: All About Scrapbooking, Chipboard embellishments: All About Scrapbooking, Rabbit Embellishment: Hallmark, Other: Assorted Flowers, Butterflies.

JOURNALING:
  • Take it easy.
  • Don’t take life too seriously.
  • Stop worrying too much.
  • Live in the moment.
Butterfly Card - FRONT


Butterfly Card - INSIDE

TITLE: BUTTERFLY CARD

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Hallmark, Glitter Glue: Leeho, Marker: Dong A My Metal Gel Ink, Other: Cardstock, Specialty Papers

DESIGN NOTES:  I made use of a butterfly template (thanks to Colorful Creations) to shape the card into a butterfly.  The template also has butterfly spots marked making it easier to put color on the butterfly card's wings.  I outlined the spots and the butterfly with different colors of glitter glue to add sparkle to the card.  I made use of black paper and metal gel ink for the card's short dedication found inside.  Your card is now ready to fly.
  

SPA DAY BIRTHDAY CARD
Inspiration Sketch
TITLE: SPA DAY BIRTHDAY CARD 

SUPPLIES:  Paper: Hallmark, Clear Stamp: Studio G, Digital Stamp: Sassy Design Studios, Sketch: Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog, Other: Cardstock, Specialty Paper, Fly Stickers, Ribbon, Colored Pencils


NOTE:  THESE PROJECTS WERE CREATED AND ENTERED ALSO TO COLORFUL CREATIONS CHALLENGES FROM SEPT. TO DEC. 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment