Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Godchildren LO for Colorful Creations & Paper Secrets

I enjoy having only a few godchildren and I want to keep the number that way.  I like updating myself with their works and accomplishments at school thru my "kumares".  And I get to shop for them once a year just for Christmas.  So, I dedicate a page for the 4 godchildren of mine by using PageMaps Sketch. I submitted this to Paper Secrets' Sketch Challenge and to Colorful Creations' "No Challenge" Challenge.  Here is my layout:
Inspiration Sketch

2 comments:

  1. i see you're blogging now kath!!! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, janis!! I wasn't really gonna start blogging this early but i wanted to go out there and discover more of what the craft has to offer or what other channels have to offer for the craft. So, here i am blogging. . .

    ReplyDelete