Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My LO: "Dreaming for a Place in Tagaytay" is one among the featured works at Colorful Creations

For the March Sketch & Color Combo Blog Challenge at Colorful Creation, I submitted my layout entitled: "Dreaming for a Place in Tagaytay".  It's now one of the featured works as of today March 21 until March 25, 2011 by which the challenge ends.  I'd like to share with you a photo of my featured layout:
My entry

 
Rochelle Spears' Inspiration Sketch at Colorful Creations
Rochelle Spears' color combo inspiration
I made use of a stencil (1 bigger & 1 smaller) for the upper left hand corner lettering, silver metal ink for the journaling on the lower right corner and stamps from All About Scrapbooking for the design on the upper right corner and lower left corner colored squares.

The good news, our family's dream of having a place in Tagaytay will soon be a reality but of a different place than the one featured on my layout.  We exhausted all means in scouring the City for a suitable place for us.  We're near to closing the deal and ending the negotiations.  So do pray for us as we keep our fingers crossed . . . s o o n.

No comments:

Post a Comment