Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 Birthday Girls LO Published at SNR (June 2011 Issue)

Hi, ladies!!

It was with much pride that I'm posting this for it felt like it was an extended birthday gift, for my recent birthday LO of me and my sister was published at SNR last June 2011 issue (Part 1).  

Here's my pubbed LO for SNR Color of the Month - Torquoise and/or Blue/Green:


2 Birthday Girls by Kathleen Hernandez Supplies Patterned Paper: K&Co; Letter Stickers: All About Scrapbooking; Ribbon: EK Success; Embroidery Thread: DMC; Punch: Martha Stewart; Other: Buttons, flowers; Sketch: Inspired Blueprints & Pencil Lines

OTHER RELATED POSTS:

1 comment: