Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Friday, July 22, 2011

"Blow" LO Highlighted as Inspiration at Colorful Creations Blog

I have to admit Colorful Creations has been an inspiration for me being the site where I started this scrapbooking hobby.  Thus,  I'm continuously grateful for their non-wavering support to members (newbie and oldie in this craft).  Just like their post at the Colorful Creations Blog of Choice Inspirations from the Gallery dtd. July 21, 2011.  Do drop by their Blog to view varied scrapbooking inspirations . . . this might get your mojo up and running to scrap those photos earmarked for scrapping.

Here's a screenshot of my featured inspiration layout at the Colorful Creations Blog:


. . . though they didn't spell my 1st name correctly.  It's fine with me. ;-P  


Have a pleasant day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment