Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges' Gallery Gems DT Pick & Featured Photo (7/29/11)

I've been experiencing pain in my right wrist this week probably due to my addiction to blogging my scrapbook layouts or just plain surfing the net for scrapbook challenges to enter.  Thus, I made a decision to finish all the layouts I could manage to create for the month a few days before the end of the July . . . and take the remaining days off from the internet or the computer.  This includes finishing my commenting DT tasks for the week too.

But I just couldn't resist blogging about the Scrapbook Challenges site end of the week featured photo choices and DT picks.  hehehe  Shamelessly . . . I'd say it's because my "Phonebanker" LO was chosen.  It's another high point for the week for me aside from viewing my launching guest designer cards just this monday.

Been a little disappointed the middle of this week since none of the challenges I've entered on this week so far have resulted in a win for my layouts and cards.  I was hoping for (2) or (3) wins for the handful of challenges entered into.  {sigh}  There's still until July 31st announcement of winners . . . but not getting my hopes too high on that.   hmmmm

Anyway, back to Scrapbook Challenges . . . Here are some screenshots of my "Phonebanker" LO being chosen as (1) of the (8) featured photos & another screenshot for being DT Milagros' Pick for the Week's Gallery Gems:

(1) of the (8) featured photos at Scrapbook Challenges

(1) of the Gallery Gems at Scrapbook Challenges

1 comment:

  1. congrats on being featured Kathleen! thanks for dropping by my blog... so glad to know more Pinay scrappers around the world! :) see yah around! :)

    ReplyDelete