Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scrapbook Challenges' Gallery Gems DT Pick & Featured Photo

I'm so thrilled to learn that my "C'est La Vie" LO was chosen to be featured at Scrapbook Challenges.  Again in Scrapbook Challenges, my said LO was chosen as one of the Gallery Gems by DT Sharyn.  Below are snapshots taken at the Scrapbook Challenges' site:

(1) of the Chosen Gallery Gems

(1) of the (8) featured photo in Scrapbook Challenges

Thank you so much, Scrapbook Challenges' Admin & DTs!!  As bright as my "C'est La Vie" LO, this news brightened my day!  A pleasant day to everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is a beautiful layout, so bright and cheery! Looking forward to seeing more creations, I am now a follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete