Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Creative Space - New Additions & Storage Bins

I'm getting more comfy with my craft room these past few months that I added my own board on the wall above my craft table - an altered canvas with an altered clipboard from a previous challenge & make n take.  It's in a dark shade of pink:

My craft table corner of my creative space

I had (2) major tool additions too with (1) shown on the table in the above photo.  They are the Easy Stitch Max for my real venture into stitching on paper & the Dymo Letra Tag for all the journaling and sub-title needs:



For my storage needs, I have so far made use of plastic bins . . . may it for any sized-embellishments and also for tools such as my new Dymo Letra Tag, punches, glue shot . . . etc.  

For my papers, I have a bigger than regular magazine box for my 12x12s and a regular stand-up magazine box for my 8.5x11s.  

Below is a photo of my maximized corner of my craft room's scrapbook supplies cart with various sizes of storage bins & boxes with their respective uses:

Scrapbook Supplies Cart


Tools storage bin

Product LINKS to STORAGE BINS Samples:
1.  Sterilite 19848006 18-Quart Ultra Storage Box, White Lid See-Through Base with Titanium Latches, 6-Pack
2.  TrippNT 50117 White PVC Plastic Standing Storage Bin with 6 Compartments and Clear Acrylic Door, 15.25" W x 10.5" H x 5.25" D
3.  Akro-Mils 10764 64-Drawer Plastic Parts Storage Hardware and Craft Cabinet, 20-Inch by 16-Inch by 6-1/2-Inch, Blue/Grey
4.  Deflecto 20604OPU Six-bin horizontal tilt bin storage system, 23-5/8w x 3-5/8d x 4-1/2h, black
5.  Paylak CTNB102 Impact Resistant Storage Box with 20 Compartment Craft Clear Organizer Tray
6.  Paylak CTNB102 Impact Resistant Storage Box with 20 Compartment Craft Clear Organizer Tray



Product LINKS to SB TOOLS shown above:
1.  As Seen On Tv Handy Stitch Handheld Sewing Machine
2.  Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
3.  Hello Kitty Chainstitch Sewing Machine
4.  Dymo LetraTag Plus LT-100H Personal Label Maker
5.  Dymo 10697 1/2in X 13ft Letratag White Paper Tape (2-Tapes)
6.  DYM10697 - LetraTag Tape Cartridge
7.  DYMO Labeling Tape, LetraTag Labelers, Plastic, 1/2"x13', Black on Pearl White


      

1 comment: