Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Just A Smile Away" LO published at Practical Scrappers

That was fast!  I was surprised upon arriving home and checking on the roster of blogs that I follow that Practical Scrappers had published and immediately posted their chosen Ugly Papers submitted entries.  I guess, I forgot that it was a Challenge Me "Tuesday" featuring Ugly Papers portion that I submitted my work with.  Forgetful me!! lol


I was so glad that my 1st DT work was pubbed with them.  Kaboodle Doodle where I just started as design team member has just posted the challenge with our launching work.  It was as if good news after good news came raining today, making it a wonderful Tuesday the 12th of July 2011 for me (or 11th of July at US timezone).  I just couldn't be more happier.

To view details of my LO which is on a previous post re: 1st DT stint with Kaboodle Doodles, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment