Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Scrapbooking.com November 2011 Issue is Out!


 

This is my 3rd month with another (2) published works with their ezine.  Though submitting with them requires a lot of time and effort to prepare the requirements, I feel that my hardwork paid off when viewing the published articles and video.  Though I have to admit, I have to improve on my photography skills to come up with more clearer snapshots of parts and pieces of my LO for viewing purposes.  To view my published LOs, kindly follow the links provided to the magazine articles and video below:

  • For my "A Shot of Fresh Pumpkin Juice" LO featured in "Family Gathering" article, click here.  For it's corresponding YouTube Video, click here.  
  • For my "Just A Smile Away" LO under Scrapbooking Stories, click here.  For it's corresponding YouTube Video, click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment