Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Angels at Play" & "My Godchildren" LOs pubbed at Scrapbooking.com (September 2011)

TITLE:  Angels at Play

Supplies:
  • Adhesives: All Purpose Glue Stick (Elmer’s); hot glue
  • Alphabet/Letters: Foam Alphabet Stickers (All About Scrapbooking)
  • Cardstock: 12x12 white (Sterling Paper); 8.5” x 11” purple (All About Scrapbooking)
  • Embellishments: bookplates, buttons, butterflies (All About Scrapbooking); gem stones (UBL)
  • Patterned paper: 8.5” x 11” yellow patterned paper (All About Scrapbooking)
  • Tools: Glue Shot hot glue gun (Stanley)
  • Other/Misc: inspiration sketch by Brenshevia Baker (Colorful Creations); editing software (Picasa) 

TITLE:  My Godchildren


Supplies
  • Adhesives: All Purpose Glue Stick (Elmer’s)
  • Cardstock: multi-purpose parchment board (Delta Pacific Sales); construction paper (KYT Manufacturing & Marketing Corp.);
  • Chipboard: title tag (All About Scrapbooking)
  • Patterned paper: Mother Nature 12x12 sheet (All About Scrapbooking)
  • Pens: sign pen (Parker); marker (Artline)
  • Stickers: lace seal (unknown manufacturer)
  • Tools: Paper Shapers (Provo Craft); editing software (Picasa)
  • Other/Misc: multi-purpose paper (National Bookstore); inspiration sketch (PageMaps)

To view the published articles:
  • For my "Angels at Play" article and LO, click here.  For the YouTube Video, click here.
  • For "My Godchildren" LO article, click here.  For the YouTube Video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment