Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, November 28, 2011

"Eton Hotel" LO for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #95: Bundle Up for Winter

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #95 is "Bundle Up for Winter".  You could submit any project as long as it fits the challenge theme.  Winner to be drawn randomly with sponsor prize of 3 images from Wax Fruit Tues, Dec. 6, 2011 at US timezone.  Participants have until Sun., Dec. 4, 2011 to link their entries at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

This must be the last LO I'll make with Nikki Sivils' Something for Everyone paper line for I've used up all the 12x12s in the collection kit.  It's a fairly simple LO.  I have to admit I wasn't able to wait for the images from the sponsor and was in a haste in finishing the layout.  It's a fairly simple layout with emphasis on the big photo.  I would have added more details had it not for the busy schedule I've been having for weeks.  And I think, I'll still be busy in the remaining week of the year 2011 due to family matters. 

Without further ado, here's my LO entitled: "Eton Hotel".  This was taken at the hotel lobby on our departure from Shanghai going back to Manila.  By the time we were leaving China, winter was already upon us, thus, I considered the photo apt for Kaboodle Doodles' challenge theme which is "Bundle Up For Winter".






Inspiration Sketch by Scrapbook Challenges

Here's hoping for an enjoyable Christmas Season up ahead . . .!

No comments:

Post a Comment