Welcome to another of Colorful Creations’ Member’s BlogHop. This is the 2nd time I’m participating with their Member’s BlogHop. The general theme of the BlogHop is “TAG YOU’RE IT!”.
I’m the 3rd stop and if you’ve arrived from Keely’s Blog then you’re in the right track. Just in case you got lost, you’ll find the sequence of the bloghop below:
Now on to my challenge! . . .
My TAG challenge theme for the BlogHop is “HIS & HERS TAG or JUST EMBOSS IT”!!
1. Create either a set of tags – 1 for a boy & 1 for a girl, OR Create a single tag with embossing.
2. The tag created should be new as of challenge posting date.
3. The tag cannot be combined with any other Colorful Creations challenges.
4. You must be a follower of my blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!” to be eligible for my prize/RAK and to qualify as entry.
5. Your tag creation should be uploaded to Colorful Creations gallery and entered via my blog’s link below to qualify as entry. Thus, you must be registered as member at Colorful Creations & had RSVPed in the Member's BlogHop "Tag You're It!" event.
6. You have until November 16, 2011 (US timezone) to submit your tag creations.
Here’s my SAMPLE of HIS & HERS EMBOSSED TAG:
|A "HERS" Embossed TAG|
Here’s the PRIZE you’ll be playing for:
A MINI SCRAPBOOKING TOTE BAG