Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Inspire" & "Back to School" Cards Pubbed at Practical Scrappers: Back To School

It's back to school in the other parts of the world. Our country differ having our "back to school" always in June or in my case May from where I went 15 to 20 years ago.

I was able to create 2 "Back to School" Cards for a guest designer spot in 2 different sites. And this time, I'm glad that these same cards are now published at Practical Scrappers: Back To School post dtd August 31, 2011.

Thank you Kerri of Practical Scrappers!!


To view details of my Inspire Card, click here.
To view details of my Back To School Card, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment