Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas LO for Creating Keepsakes (CK) Magazine, Creative Creations & Colorful Creations' Challenges

Hi!  A blessed Sunday to everyone!

I've just discovered and registered at Club CK and came across one of their challenges.  It's my 1st to join a challenge at Creating Keepsakes.  It's a scraplifting challenge.  And what fun it was to tie it up with one of the current Feb. Colorful Creations Challenge with a theme of "Show Me Some Love". I also tied it up with the February Creative Creations' Challenge.  I'll also be posting the LO I've scraplifted from at the CK Gallery & Angela Randall's inspiration page from Creative Creations.  Here's my Christmas LO (a belated one at that! lol):
My entry for the 3 challenges

Angela Randall's inspiration page over at Creative Creations.  I complied with the blog's 5 recipes/requirements: 1. heart (have it in the journaling), 2. black (have black photo matting), 3. bling (gold outline on red paper), 4. 3 photos, 5. love (i ended my dedication with love, Kath)  . . .  please refer to my creation which is the top page.  Tnx!  Here's hoping to win!!
 I've got to scraplift from Barb over at CK with her "Cheer Camp" LO. . .  I've just moved the title on top and added journaling on my own created page. . . Thanks, Barb!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like! lol ... It's great... So far you're the only one that has entered! Thanks for following! I'm following you to!
    Hugs
    ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete