Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

MIGRATING TO A NEW BLOG:

Please find me at my new blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

I'll be synchronizing blogposts here ("Let's Get Scrappy!") and at my new blog (Creo by Lady Katutz) from today until December 31, 2011.

By 2012, I'll be leaving this blog and will be residing or continuing my blogging at my new website address.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could drop by and follow me at my new blogging home at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave a comment or feedback as to my new blog home.

Thanks in advance!!

Kath

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas LO for Creating Keepsakes (CK) Magazine, Creative Creations & Colorful Creations' Challenges

Hi!  A blessed Sunday to everyone!

I've just discovered and registered at Club CK and came across one of their challenges.  It's my 1st to join a challenge at Creating Keepsakes.  It's a scraplifting challenge.  And what fun it was to tie it up with one of the current Feb. Colorful Creations Challenge with a theme of "Show Me Some Love". I also tied it up with the February Creative Creations' Challenge.  I'll also be posting the LO I've scraplifted from at the CK Gallery & Angela Randall's inspiration page from Creative Creations.  Here's my Christmas LO (a belated one at that! lol):
My entry for the 3 challenges

Angela Randall's inspiration page over at Creative Creations.  I complied with the blog's 5 recipes/requirements: 1. heart (have it in the journaling), 2. black (have black photo matting), 3. bling (gold outline on red paper), 4. 3 photos, 5. love (i ended my dedication with love, Kath)  . . .  please refer to my creation which is the top page.  Tnx!  Here's hoping to win!!
 I've got to scraplift from Barb over at CK with her "Cheer Camp" LO. . .  I've just moved the title on top and added journaling on my own created page. . . Thanks, Barb!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like! lol ... It's great... So far you're the only one that has entered! Thanks for following! I'm following you to!
    Hugs
    ~Angela~

    ReplyDelete