Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Waiting for the Perfect Man" Inspired LO

Still on Valentine's,  the next LO I've created is for Colorful Creations' Challenge with a theme of "My Funny Valentine" - a funny valentine's day page needed.  For this, the idea for my LO was inspired by a drawing that spread over e-mails entitled, "Waiting for the Perfect Man" (also posted here).  For the page layout, my creation was inspired by an LO found at CK gallery (page also posted here).  Here's my creation:
My created page, entitled:  SITTING IN THE PARK, WAITING FOR YOU ON VALENTINE'S DAY

page layout's inspiration from CK gallery

drawing from where the idea of my page originated

No comments:

Post a Comment