Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Monday, December 19, 2011

"Oh Christmas Tree" LO for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #98

Merry Christmas!!!

Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #98 is "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree".  You could submit any project as long as it fits the challenge theme.  Winner to be drawn randomly with sponsor prize of 5 images from Di's Digis Tues, Dec. 27, 2011 at US timezone.  Participants have until Sun., Dec. 25, 2011 to link their entries at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

I could still remember how as a kid, my sister and I would always yearn for a huge Christmas tree inside our house every Christmas.  In those time, what we had was a small pine cone made Christmas tree bought from the Summer Capital of the Philippines - Baguio.
As the years went by we were blessed to procure a modern huge Christmas tree and it has served us to this day.  My sister and I fantasized for a "White Christmas" as could be seen in US movies.  Thus, not to let my young sis down, my mother and I went to utilizing cotton as mock "snow" which we gamely used to cover parts of our Christmas tree's branches and leaves.  On that year, we didn't let up taking family photos in front of our snow covered-like Christmas tree.  This has inspired me to choose this week's Kaboodle Doodles challenge.  With that, I've chosen (2) family photos taken on different days on that year to put on an LO:
 

SUPPLIES: Paper: Creative Imaginations, Stickers: Creative Imaginations, Digi Image: Di’s Digis’ “Maisy Carrying Presents”, TOOLS: Letratag: Dymo.

Do drop by Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog for inspiration and to view my fellow designers works.

Happy Holidays!!  Enjoy and keep safe, everyone!   

No comments:

Post a Comment