Sketches4All's Hosted Monthly Challenge for November:

For my current/on-going November 2011 "Dessert, Coffee or Tea Inspired By Challenge 1" at Sketches4All, click here.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Au Revere: On Hairculture (my March 5th 2019)

March 5, 2019: - Here's re-posting my original written post here thru Facebook last January 17, 2019✞: - 

Good morning! Finally had my own haircut just yesterday, January 16, 2019. First time to see the inside of David's Salon here in BF Resort Village. The David's Salon was indeed as how David's Salon would used to be, not much things or needed items inside for a beauty parlor. Had my own very first Hair Spa done by a beauty parlor and just a haircut. Went first hour, to my surprise opened already when I went to wait at 9am, where usually I'd peek at what time of the day the beauty parlor would open. Was just the first patron for the day yesterday. You'd find a receptionist at the counter-desk, a hairdresser or is it a haircutter and someone to attend to your hair shampoo before any haircut or hair spa. Just 3 people inside when I went yesterday and glad to have left should any other patrons and people would come in. 
From a former Vidal Sassoon with an Au revere, where I would usually shop in the department store everytime for my hair grooming needs, Good morning!

Here's sharing what is a David's Salon colloquially known in my country since year 1989, where one of my used clippings of cute Hairstyles Portraits of Models and known Female Models Mods, a few under MOD Magazine even under Manila Bulletin (MB). 

(1) Here are my everyday waking-up hairstyles that my former friends when on a Peace Retreat since school days with Parishes and Retreat Houses like and my friends hate it when I need to freshen-up but best comb your hair a little. 

My used to be old hairstyles of such waking-up are my used to be my hairdo going to a few balls, debut, weddings and baptisms.: http://wojournals.com/17-hairstyles-which-make-you-look-muc…

(2) From WOPA-originally since my timeline years 1994-1996, only with SWI (Slimmers World Philippines International), especially for those with fitness regimen for a Mr. Universe tandem with a purely fitness Ms. Universe on show of many category like a Fitness Pageant for modern Physique-in-Training, for the ancient people their study modernized by training and nutrition only of ---


--- the Evolution of Man's Human Form vs Evolution of a Man's Human Body-form --- 

(where women in the modern times took the forefront, after many Armageddon movies of Men Mr. Universe-bred, before bionic and robotics could even be thought-of, for all Pharma and Pharmaceutical Industry to work with Gyms and Sports Mngmt Houses too complete with Food Agri Culture Organizations (FAO usually known with TA of known institutions and important firms (pioneering firms).: - http://www.fitnessengage.com/11-best-exercises-for-killer…/…

(3) Here are my everyday student days known only as either Bob-cut hairstyles of Apple-cut hairstyles: - Here are 40 hairstyles: - http://wojournals.com/12-awesome-chic-bob-hairstyles-…/page7 

{And from the days, I used to heavily endorse beauty parlors and especially nail art spa in tandem with my art series online art launch . . . with my known international art done unto my kind of nail art and was also endorsing a few haircuts I'm known for since my student days in the 1990's and even before, A pleasant day for all the Beauty Houses and Institutes. 

A Happy Day for all Fashion Wars ✞ posse online friends with former Fashion Wars gaming apps where we usually had forums and auction games of gaming items in gaming apps. 

NOTE: I remembered to tell once again, when I have already my haircut for known needed on-mention for artists like myself only here within my Community Office.}.

- ✞ kathleen margaret charity b. hernandez 
- ✞ creo by lady katutz (cblk), january 17, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment